Post date: May 23, 2017 9:40:41 PM

Unfortunately we have to postpone our Bingo Night. There are permits, affidavits and fees that have to be filed in a timely manner which we were unaware of. We are not cancelling the event just postponing it until later in the summer. We are taking the positive outlook in that it will give us more time to be organized and arrange for more and bigger donations.

Some parents previously indicated you would like to help coordinate this event - will you please reply to Mary Baldwin by email to if you are interested.

One way everyone can help is if you know someone who owns a business that might be willing to donate a gift certificate, sports tickets or anything. We are working out the details as to whether we hold a silent auction, raffle or both. We might also use some of the donated items as game prizes.

There will be much more information regarding this event coming soon!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to those who have stepped up to help with this event - we hope you are still willing and able to help once we have a new date.